Best Time to Rafting in Yulong River
April and May are the best months in the year to go rafting in Yulong River. In this time, it is the rain season, and the water in the river is rich, also the climate is comfortable.
From June to September, it is hot, and suitable to go rafting at lower reaches of the river.
From the end of September, the water lever in the river is much lower, and the trees begin to wither. However, you can get the different feel of autumn.
After October and November, winter comes. It is cold and the scenery is not so beautiful as other seasons.
How to get to Yulong River
1. Take bus from Yangshuo to Guilin, and stop in Baisha Township. The price is 2 Yuan. And then, take tricycle for another 2 Yuan to Yulong Bridge.
2. Take minibus from Yangshuo Bus Station to Jinbao, get off the bus at Jinlong Bridge, and you can start your rafting here.
Riding Bicycle from Yangshuo to Yulong Bridge, which takes about 1 hr.
1.There are 2 people raft and 4 people raft in Yulong River.
2. Booking the raft one day in advance. You can tell the boss your car’s number the day you go for rafting and he will wait you at the wharf.
3. Enter the scenic area; you need to buy the admission ticket.
4. It is better not to take the valuables on the raft, in case they fall into water or wet.
5. It is a little dangerous during the rafting. Put on your life jacket and never take off it during the rafting.