About Our Quotation
1. China domestic airfare on economic class basis or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary; airport construction fee and fuel surcharge.
2. As specified in the itinerary, hotel/Yangtze cruise accommodation with daily Western or Chinese buffet breakfasts based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room/cabin; solo travelers or travelers who want to occupy one twin-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room/cabin is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar one.
3. Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle between airport/railway station, hotel and attractions as specified in the itinerary. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
4. Chinese Lunches and dinners in selected local Chinese restaurants as specified in the itinerary with L/D.
5. Experienced driver and English-speaking guide service on all normal sightseeing activities.
6. All entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of Top China Travel. Top China Travel will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
7. Government taxes.
8. Entry/travel permits application fee applicable, such as Tibet Travel Permit
1. International airfare or train tickets.
2. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
3. Tip for guides, escort, drives, bellman, etc. Recommended tipping: Group of 10 pax or above: 3 US$/day for local guide, 2 US$/day for driver, 4US$/day for national guide when a national guide is necessary; FIT under 10 pax: 4-8 US$/day for local guide, 2-4 US$/day for driver, 6-10 US$/day for national guide when a national guide is necessary; Usually tipping for luggage porter at airport or hotel is 1-2 US$/piece which depends on the luggage weight.
4. Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
5. Optional meals, shows and excursion, which will be added up if the clients desire to take the activities.
6. Any other changes caused by natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of Top China Travel and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
7. Any items not specified in the itinerary.
All quotation is in US dollar and based on the exchange rate between CNY and USD in effect at the time of publishing. It is subject to change.
The quotation on our website is also subject to change during some Chinese festivals, national holidays or events, when hotels may levy higher rates which will be advised on a case by case basis. Here is the fair list for reference.
National Holidays, Tourism Festivals & Events
Spring Festival (1st to 7th day of first lunar month, different every year)
Labor Day (1 May - 3 May)
National Day (1 Oct - 7 Oct)
F 1 Grand Prix in Shanghai
Canton Fair held in Guangzhou (14 Apr - 6 May & 14 Oct - 6 Nov)
International Confucius Culture Festival in Qufu (26 Sep - 10 Oct)
Peony Festival in Luoyang (1 Apr - 8 May)
Electronic Manufacturer Exposition China in Suzhou
Ice and Snow Festival in Harbin
Pingyao International Photography Festival in Pingyao (17 Sep - 25 Sep)
10 Jul - 15 Aug in Hohhot
1 Aug - 31 Aug in Lhasa
25 Aug - 15 Sep in Xian
8 Apr - 30 Apr, 1 Oct - 21 Nov & 30 Dec - 14 Jan in Hong Kong
Reservation & Payment
1. Choose tour & Submit request online
2. Get proposal and quotation.
3. Change itinerary to suit, fee-free.
4. Confirm the booking.
5. Pay deposit and complete.
Alteration of Itinerary
Alteration before payment is happily processed free of charge. Alterations after the payment of deposit, such as changes to the departure date or destination, or changes to the tours or activities, hotels, etc. may incur extra expenses( such cancellation fee, price differences, etc.). All expenses incurred by Top China Travel in alteration of the booking are the responsibility of the customer. This includes all fees and charges levied by third parties such as cruise operators, airlines and hotels.
After confirmation, the alteration of itinerary is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. While we endeavor to offer all tours as described, we reserve the right to change your itinerary after negotiating with you if flight schedule or overland transportation changes, and events beyond our control make it necessary to make such amendments. In such event, any increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged or refunded accordingly.
In the process of travel, any extra expenses caused by clients' request to change are the responsibility of the customer.
Cancellation & Refund
Written notice of cancellation must be received by Top China Travel either by email or fax. Oral cancellation by phone will not be accepted. The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows except specified by your travel advisor:
|Cancellation & Refund|
|30 days before the scheduled date of departure||Get FULL refund|
|15-30 days before the scheduled date of departure||Deduct 5% from the full refund|
|7-15 days before the scheduled date of departure||Deduct 30% from the full refund|
|2-7 days before the scheduled date of departure||Deduct 50% from the full refund|
|Within 24 hours before the scheduled date of departure||Deduct 100% from the full refund|
|In the process of the travel||Get NO refund unless it is agreed by TCT|
Deposit & Final Payment
When the payment is handled, you are requested to send the copy of bank transaction receipts or stubs to us to ensure the booking. If the payment is by credit card, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form offered by Top China Travel. If your payment is not received by the due date, the booking will be subject to cancellation.
Please note that the balance due date will appear on your invoice and NO REMINDER for settlement will be sent. Failure to comply with the payment schedule may result in automatic cancellation of your reservation.
|Children two years and under||10% of the total price|
|Children between two to five||50% of the total price based on an extra bed in adults room upon request|
|Children between six to eleven||70% of the total price based on an extra bed in adults room upon request|
|Children of twelve and above||100% of the total price|
The above is the general terms of children discount. Please consult your travel advisor about the details.
Methods of Payment
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information. CITS Guilin is the first and largest online tour operator to meet the strict standards to offer PayPal payment services to worldwide travelers in China. You can pay us online to our PayPal account directly at firstname.lastname@example.org after logging in your account at www.paypal.com. Your booking will be secured after we receive the confirmation from our PayPal account.
1. Top China Travel reserves the right to hold your bookings and require another method of payment, when either we or PayPal has reason to believe that the payment you made is fraudulent.
2. You are required to pay an extra 3.5 % of the total amount as the handling fee.
If choosing to pay by wire transfer, the client will be requested to send the copy of bank transaction receipts or stubs to us. Once we have received the copy, we will proceed to secure your booking. The bank information and the corresponding account are listed as follow:
The bank information and the corresponding account are listed as follow:
Paying Bank: Bank of Communications Guilin Branch
Bank Address: No. 8 Nanhuan Road , Guilin , Guangxi, P.R.China
Beneficiary: China International Travel Service Guilin Co., Ltd.
CNY Acct# 453008010010141027317
USD Acct# 453600000146300001531
SWIFT NUMBER: COMMCNSHGLN
CNAPS CODE: 301617000010
1. No matter you pay by which currency from other countries, you could pay to the above account number.
2. It may take up to 10 days for your payment to reach our account.
Clients Health Requirements
To ensure the smooth operation of the tour, Top China Travel highly recommends that participants be in good health. We recommend you to consult your physical regarding the wellness and ability to travel long distances and high altitude regions. Any physical or mental disability which requires special treatment or attention must be noted at the time of reservation.
Private Tour and SIC Tour
Top China Travel specializes in private tour which means you (and your party) decide which day to go and enjoy private vehicle and guide service during the whole trip. It is the guarantee of flexibility, comfort and your peace of mind.
For solo travelers and business clients, our travel consultant may recommend SIC tour (bus tour), which means participant will share bus and guide service with other clients. Our coach and guide will go from hotel to hotel to pick up guests who signed up the tour for the day. Only English-speaking guide provided for SIC tour, and our guide will take you to all the scenic spots as what listed in the itinerary. It is very convenient and economic.
For any complaint, please notify your guide immediately to avoid any potential similar problems from happening again during your trip. If your complaint can not be resolved locally, please kindly send us an email or call us at any of your convenient time. Our travel consultant and the after-service staff will deal with it quickly to meet your satisfaction. To be valid, all complaints with details must be submitted by email within 30 days since the end of the tour.
The clients' privacy is important to Top China Travel. We will not discuss or disclose of the clients' information with any third parties, and not rent your email or postal address for on-line business to other company.
Top China Travel acts only in the capacity of an agent for contracted travel-related services. All travel arrangements included in trips are made on participants or agents' behalf upon the express condition that neither Top China Travel nor its agents shall be liable or responsible in the absence of its/their negligence for any direct, indirect, consequential harm, or irregularity of any kind which may be accessioned by reason of any act or omission of any person or entity, inducing without limitation, any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as airline, train, coach, private car, cruise vessel, boat, or any other conveyance, hotel, sightseeing provider, local ground-handler, restaurant, etc., which is to or does supply any goods or services for trips. Participants and agents understand that Top China Travel neither owns nor operates such third party suppliers and accordingly agrees to seek remedies directly and only with those suppliers and not hold Top China Travel responsible for their acts, omissions or commissions. Without their limiting the foregoing, Top China Travel is not responsible for any losses or expanse due to the delay of changes of schedule, over booking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government's civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the participant or agents.
Top China Travel reserves the right to postpone, alter or cancel the travel services as necessary due to the unforeseen conditions or for the convenience of the operation of tours. Any additional payment incurred shall be charged to the traveler and the overcharge shall be refunded. Liability for such cancellation is limited to full refund of money received by Top China Travel. No unused refund shall be given back in part or in full due to traveler's unwillingness to go. All tour fares are based on the present value of foreign currencies in relation to the U.S.dollar, and in current tariffs on the same date and are subject to change. However, Top China Travel will not adjust the price once it has been confirmed and deposit has been received.
Top China Travel shall not be liable for any dangers and risks inherent in travel, which may result in traveler's injuries, damages or losses. Places in remote areas may without easy access to medical facilities or rapid assistance. Traveler is hereby warned of such kind of dangers and risks, and the possibility traveler may not travel as scheduled due to personal emergency. Baggage is carried at owner risk and baggage insurance is recommended.
Top China Travel reserves the right to decline to accept, or retain any person as tour participant, should such person's health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the tour or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other tour participant. Participant should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the governments of China . Top China Travel shall not be responsible for the penalty in part or in full due to the infringement.
Top China Travel does not take any responsibility for any items purchased at shops during the tours. Any after service must be between consumer and shops.
From $ 2001