Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum Museum Tickets implement off and peak season floating price and "one ticket system" management. For peak season, the ticket is 150CNY/person (March 1 – end of October); for the off season, the price is 120CNY/person (December 1 - the end of next February). Students and specific people can enjoy preferential policies. The tourists walk between the Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shihuang and Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and visit the two attractions. It is free to travel by special car here.
Travel Time: 2 or 3 hrs
Tips for visiting
At there East Square of the Railway Station, there are many illegal buses simulate the No.5 Travel Bus, please pay attention.
2. The washrooms in the scenic area are free
3. There are lots of tourists in the museum. You can go to the museum earlier or later, and visit other places with less people first.
4. It is better to get some knowledge of Terracotta Warrior before your visiting, and you’ll know more after visiting.
5. Bronze chariots and horses are very worthy for a visit, do not miss!
Best Time to Travel:
All year round
1. You can take No. 5 travel bus, or No.306 public bus at East Square of Xian Railway station. The price is 7 Yuan. In addition, you can also take No.914 or 915 buses to the destination, with the price of 8 Yuan. The bus will drive about 1.5 hrs to get there, passing Huaqing Pool.
2. From Lintong, you can take 101 Special Line, No. 914, 915 public buses; with driving time about 15 min.
3. Except for public buses, there are minibuses and tourist buses nearing the Railway Station to the Terracotta Warrior. Taking taxi costs about 120 Yuan, which is not very economic.
Website of Terracotta Warrior and Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum Museum: http://www.bmy.com.cn/