Ask a Question
Client: Mr.Mikhail Lifshiz
Nationality: United States
Group Code: TCT-RW-FIT-190514
We are back in the US and life is back to normal.
We had a wonderful trip and as I promised I'm ready to share with some of our comments.
On a positive side:
1. Everything worked precisely as it was supposed to. We were always met by the guide or a driver at our next destination.
2. Itinerary was very good.
3. Hotels were good or very good at good locations.
On a not so positive side:
1. Not all tour guides could speak English well. Some of them were hard to understand and they had hard time understanding our questions.
2. Not getting to see Song of Dynasty show and the Impression show in Yangshou were huge disappointments.
3. Not being able to get into Olympic Village was another disappointment.
As a suggestion, the guides could always suggest lunches at a less touristy place with an understanding that anything over the allotted amount should be paid by the clients. The touristy place lunches are not that great.
Thank you for your help with our trip.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Feedback from TA:
Had a private tour for 4 people for 24 days including Tibet and Hong Kong. Everything worked like a clock without any glitches. Itinerary was well thought through. Hotels were good or excellent in good locations. Had couple additions that were not part of the original itinerary, and although we had to pay a bit extra to compensate the guide and the driver for their time it was not much. On the minus side not all the guides spoke good English.
Definitely can recommend this company.
China Travel Advisor
Life is a journey with an unknown destination,which is the most attractive factor of travel.You will never know what happen next. Life full fills with surprise and adventure, so does travel. The tour is that raod of knowlege.So,I am Rebecca,who is always smiling and outgoing, take all your romantic and adventure spirit, and I will get the rest ready for your trip. Follow me, follow your heart, the world is at your feet.