Hong Kong Shopping
The most famous name of Hong Kong is “the paradise for shopping”. So you should make sure you may not miss yourself in these glorious streets. International brands range from the clothes to the watches, all the luxurious things as well as elaborate goods can be purchased here. When you use credit cards to pay your bills, you may not only harvest goods but also joys from Hong Kong shopping days. Information about specialties and commercial centers in Hong Kong can be found in this page. Top China Travel helps you spend a joyful shopping day in Hong Kong.
What to Buy in Hong Kong
Where to Buy in Hong Kong
- Location: Chater Road, Des Voeux Road Central, Pedder Street, and Queen's Road CentralWhat to buy: Brand-name goods
- Location: 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong KongWhat to buy: Brand-name goods
- Location: Des Voeux Road, CentralWhat to buy: Brand-name goods
- Location: 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong KongWhat to buy: fashionable clothing, shoes, cosmetics, etc.
- Location: 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong KongWhat to buy: Hi-tech production, interior decoration, fashionable clothing
- Location: 280 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong KongWhat to buy: International brand goods
- Location: Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, KowloonWhat to buy: Jewellery, Arts, and Crafts
- Location: 3-27 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, KowloonWhat to buy: luxury brands
- Location: 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
What to buy: clothes, luxurious goods