China Travel Destinations
Where should I go when traveling to China? Which cities are must-sees for the first travelers? How can I get close distance to the 100% Chinese Culture? China Travel Destinations pages will help you to solve these problems. Destinations such as the capital city Beijing, the ancient capital Xian, the famous metropolis Shanghai, the fairy land Guilin, the shopping paradise Hong Kong, the hometown of panda Chengdu, the roof of the world Tibet, the mysterious province Yunnan, as well as the ethnic habits Guizhou will be presented to you by Top China Travel. You will get touch with a city in all facets ranging form those famous attractions to local shopping areas.
Top Destinations in China
- China's capital and a well-known tourist city with interwoven sights of historical and modern times.
>> Beijing Tours
- China's economic heart has the sophisticated mood of a modern metropolis and romance of traditional lanes.
>> Shanghai Tours
- Steeped in history and still giving up secrets, Xi'an is your gateway to ancient Chinese civilization.
>> Xian Tours
- Famous for its serene landscape, Karst limestone formations, mist-covered hills and bamboo groves.
>> Guilin Tours
- Hong Kong
- Vibrant destination boasting a rich blend of Chinese and European traditions, and shopping paradise.
>> Hong Kong Tours
- Capital of Sichuan Province well-known as the land of abundance and panda's hometown.
>> Chengdu Tours
- Marco Polo referred to Hangzhou as "beyond dispute the finest and the noblest in the world."
>> Hangzhou Tours
- The Venice of the East; a garden city. "Heaven above, Suzhou and Hangzhou below." - Chinese saying.
>> Suzhou Tours
- China's third largest city and southern gateway for international trade. Renowned as a gourmet's paradise.
>> Guangzhou Tours
- Real Shang-ri La, terrestrial paradise and holy land of your innermost desire on the roof of the World.
>> Tibet Tours
- Means "South of the Clouds", the fine weather as well as spectacular scenery are guaranteed.
>> Yunnan Tours
China Tourist Cities
- Hong Kong