One Day Li River Cruise Tour
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: TCT-Guilin-DT-01
Price from: US$ 98
Be picked up at the hotel lobby in the morning, then depart for Li River Cruise. Chiness Lunch will be served on board. Disenbark at Yangshuo, and visit the town. Be transferred back to the hotel.
In the morning, be driven to Pier for your Li River Cruise. A double-decker river boat is waiting for you. The landscape from Guilin to Yangshuo is truly a masterpiece of nature. The crystal waters, straight-out-of-a-painting mountains, peaceful farm fields, hard-working-but- ever-smiling fishermen and wandering water buffaloes inspire poetic musings of Guilin’s charming life. Under the blue sky, your river boat transports you in an unending daydream.
After cruising for about four and a half hours, the one-thousand-year-old Yangshuo Town comes into sight. Yangshuo is a small oriental but Western-influenced town with a history of 1000 years. The West Street in the town earns its name since almost every one in West Street can speak fluent English and every restaurant or bar offers menus in several languages. You’ll feel no borders or distance here and will soon fall under the spell of this charismatic, welcoming small-town atmosphere. Moreover, West Street is flanked by fascinating little shops and vendor stands selling a broad variety of superior quality souvenirs, perfect gifts for friends and relatives.
Full price of this tour (per person in US$):
|1 Person||2-5 Person||6-9 Person||10 Person & above|
1. The prices quoted here are only valid from March 1, 2013 to March 1, 2014. TCT reserves the right to adjust the prices of any portion of the tour due to the reasons beyond our control without prior notice.
2. All quotation is in US dollar (per person), and based on the exchange rate between CNY and USD in effect at the time of publishing. It is subject to change.
3. The quotation on our website is also subject to change during some Chinese festivals, national holidays, fairs or events.
1. Transfer between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in city by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary. The price is based on ordinary car / coach / bus types, and corresponding price are on request.
2. Entrance fees to attractions specified in the itinerary.
3. Meals (Chinese lunch/dinner) serve at local restaurants as shown in the itinerary.
4. Personal Travel Accident Insurance
1. Sightseeing, service, and any other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
2. Airfare or train tickets
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Hotel Accommodation
5. Tips to guides, drivers and porters.
6. Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, optional activities, communications and beverages.
China Tour Search
Where to visit:
China Travel Advisor
Planning a trip? Ask us here
What Our Customers' Say
- Choose your favorite
- Submit inquiry on-line
- Receive proposal and quotation
- Change to suit, fee-free
- Confirm the booking & pay deposit
- Pay the balance and complete