Can I Stay in Tibet Monastery for a month?
It is impossible for foreign visitor to stay in the Tibet temple for this long time. Tibet tourism strictly regulates the time and the numbers of tourists to visiting temples in Tibet because Tibet is a special region with totally different language system from China. Considering about the safety issue as well as religious taboos, foreign visitors may only can pay a short visit to the Tibet monastery rather than stay there for a long time.
Previous: Sacred Mountain in Tibet
- 1Dose it often rain in Tibet?
- 2What is Hada?
- 3Tibet Flights Schedule
- 4The Most Famous Temples and Monasteries in Tibet
- 5Top 10 Must See Attractions in Tibet
- 6Famous Landmarks in Tibet
- 7Sacred Mountain in Tibet
- 8Best Time to Climb Mt. Everest
- 9Holy Lake in Tibet
- 10Best Places to visit in Lhasa
- 11Best Places to visit in Tibet
- 12What to wear in Tibet in four seasons?
- 13How to Rent a Car in Tibet
- 14What Document is Needed for a Tibet Tour
- 15Best Time to Visit Tibet
- 16What to Pack for a Tibet Tour
- 17High Altitude Sickness in Tibet
- 18Dangers & Annoyances in Tibet
- 19Tibetan Taboos
- 20Money & Currency in Tibet
Correlative Tips & FAQs