Can I Stay in Tibet Monastery for a month?
It is impossible for foreign visitor to stay in the Tibet temple for this long time. Tibet tourism strictly regulates the time and the numbers of tourists to visiting temples in Tibet because Tibet is a special region with totally different language system from China. Considering about the safety issue as well as religious taboos, foreign visitors may only can pay a short visit to the Tibet monastery rather than stay there for a long time.
Previous: Sacred Mountain in Tibet
- 1Famous Landmarks in Tibet
- 2What is Hada?
- 3Dose it often rain in Tibet?
- 4What to wear in Tibet in four seasons?
- 5Top 10 Must See Attractions in Tibet
- 6The Most Famous Temples and Monasteries in Tibet
- 7Best Places to visit in Tibet
- 8How to Rent a Car in Tibet
- 9Holy Lake in Tibet
- 10Best Time to Climb Mt. Everest
- 11Sacred Mountain in Tibet
- 12Tibet Flights Schedule
- 13Best Places to visit in Lhasa
- 14Tibet Travel Permit
- 15Best Time to Visit Tibet
- 16Necessary Equipments
- 17High Altitude Sickness
- 18Dangers & Annoyances in Tibet
- 19Tibetan Taboos
- 20Money & Currency in Tibet
Correlative Tips & FAQs