Can I Stay in Tibet Monastery for a month?
It is impossible for foreign visitor to stay in the Tibet temple for this long time. Tibet tourism strictly regulates the time and the numbers of tourists to visiting temples in Tibet because Tibet is a special region with totally different language system from China. Considering about the safety issue as well as religious taboos, foreign visitors may only can pay a short visit to the Tibet monastery rather than stay there for a long time.
Previous: Sacred Mountain in Tibet
- 1Famous Landmarks in Tibet
- 2Sacred Mountain in Tibet
- 3Top 10 Must See Attractions in Tibet
- 4The Most Famous Temples and Monasteries in Tibet
- 5Best Places to visit in Tibet
- 6Best Places to visit in Lhasa
- 7Holy Lake in Tibet
- 8Best Time to Climb Mt. Everest
- 9Tibet Travel Permit
- 10Best Time to Visit Tibet
- 11Necessary Equipments
- 12High Altitude Sickness
- 13Dangers & Annoyances in Tibet
- 14Tibetan Taboos
- 15Money & Currency in Tibet
- 16How is the Tibetan food?
- 17What is the accommodation condition in Tibet?
- 18Tips on entering Tibet by train?
Correlative Tips & FAQs