China Train Luggage Regulation
How about the regulation of travellers’s luggage on the train in China? How about the weight of traveller’s baggage when taking train in China? Here we list some official regulation of China Railway Ministry for your reference:
♦ Regulated weight of baggage on the train:
The China Ministry of Railways stipulates that the weight of hand luggage you carry onto the train is limited to a maximum of 20 KG (44 pounds); other baggage can be checked onto the train and the related formalities should be transacted at the railway station before your departure.
For children who are with free ticket (height under 1.1 meters), a maximum weight of the luggage is 10 KG (22 pounds).
For diplomat with official identification of document can carry a luggage with the maximum weight of 35KG (77 poumds)
♦ Regulation size of the baggage on the train
It is better to ensure your hand-carrying baggage within the dimensions of 60 x 35 x 35 cm,
► That means the total dimensions are measured by adding together the depth, height and length of the bag, which is: 130cm = 60cm (Length) + 35cm (Width) + 35cm (Height).
► Rod-shaped baggage shoud be under length of 200 cm
♦ Tips for taking baggage on the train
► Because of the limited baggage space in the train, it is better to pack a small baggage as possible as you can so that you can have a comparative convenient train tour in China.
► If your luggage is over-weight or over-length, you have to have your large luggage be checked and transferred by freight, and pick up it when you arrive at your destination.
- 1How to Read Chinese Train Ticket
- 2Types of China Train Seat
- 3How to Board Train in China?
- 4How to Book China Train Tickets?
- 5Real-Name Train Ticket Policy in China
- 6Food and Drink on the Train
- 7How Many Seat Classes of China Trains?
- 8Types of China Train
- 9Train Ticket Refund Policies in China
- 10China Train Travel Rushes
- 11Safety of Taking Train in China
- 12Child Train Ticket Regulations
- 13Overnight Train Accommodation Conditions
Correlative Tips & FAQs