How to extend my visa?
- Your valid passport and visa
- The visa extension application form with real information about yourself
- Reasons or evidences of extending visa
- L Visa Extension: travelers who come to China with L Visa, if couldn’t leave within the expiry of visa, may apply one extension with his/her valid passport, for the period not exceed one month.
- Activities should not engage in: A foreigner who holds L Visa in China could not engage in activities beyond the capacity as a tourist, such as employment, religious propaganda and illegal journalist interviewing.
- 1Hong Kong Visa & Entry Permit
- 2China 72 Hour Visa Free Policy
- 3China Tourist Visa for Travellers from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- 4China Visa Application Knowledge
- 5How to Apply China Visa
- 6What is the requirement of the photo?
- 7Terms and Conditions of China Visa Invitation Letter
- 8When to apply my China visa? How long is a China Visa valid?
- 9Should I apply for another visa when I travel to Hong Kong?
- 10How to apply for Hong Kong Visa?
- 11When I lose my passport in China, what should I do?
Correlative Tips & FAQs