How long is the Yangtze River？
China Yangtze River is 6,370 kilometers long, ranking as the longest river in China and the third longest river in the world.
Highlight part Chongqing – Yichang:
The distance between the highlight part of Yangtze River Chongqing – Yangtze is about 320 km (200mi). The most magnificant scenery of Yangtze River are included in this part such as the Three Gorges.
Yangtze River Cruise Chongqing – Yichang part:
- 1Where is the Yangtze River?
- 2Cities and Provinces along the China Yangtze River
- 3What are the length, depth and width of Yangtze River?
- 4When is the best time to Yangtze River?
- 5Facilities & Services on the Cruiser
- 6Dining & Accommodation
- 7Information about Choosing a Cruise
- 8Yangtze River Cruise Upstream and Downstream Differences
- 9Money & Security
- 10Yangtze Cruise Embark and Disembark
Correlative Tips & FAQs