One Day Cultural Tour in Hangzhou
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour Code: TCT-Hangzhou-DT-04
Price from: US$ 43
Be picked up at the hotel lobby in the morning, drive to visit Hangfang Street of Ming and Qing dynasties style. Then move on to nearby Huqingyu Traditional Pharmacy to have a survey of Chinese Traditional Medicine culture. Continue to visit The Former Residence of Hu Xueyan, who was the wealthiest businessman in the late Qing Dynasty in China. His family mansion is famous for exquisite carving of wood, stone and bricks. The last stop of today culture survey is Southern Song Dynasty Guan Kiln Museum, a ceramic themed museum displaying ancient relics of the famous Jiaotanxia Southern Song Imperial Kiln.
Drive back to Hangzhou after the visits.
Full price of this tour (per person in US$):
|1 Person||2-5 Person||6-9 Person||10 Person & above|
1. The prices quoted here are only valid from March 1, 2013 to March 1, 2014. TCT reserves the right to adjust the prices of any portion of the tour due to the reasons beyond our control without prior notice.
2. All quotation is in US dollar (per person), and based on the exchange rate between CNY and USD in effect at the time of publishing. It is subject to change.
3. The quotation on our website is also subject to change during some Chinese festivals, national holidays, fairs or events.
1. Transfer between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in city by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary. The price is based on ordinary car / coach / bus types, and corresponding price are on request.
2. Entrance fees to attractions specified in the itinerary.
3. Meals (Chinese lunch/dinner) serve at local restaurants as shown in the itinerary.
4. Personal Travel Accident Insurance
1. Sightseeing, service, and any other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
2. Airfare or train tickets
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Hotel Accommodation
5. Tips to guides, drivers and porters.
6. Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, optional activities, communications and beverages.
China Tour Search
Where to visit:
China Travel Advisor
Planning a trip? Ask us here
What Our Customers' Say
- Choose your favorite
- Submit inquiry on-line
- Receive proposal and quotation
- Change to suit, fee-free
- Confirm the booking & pay deposit
- Pay the balance and complete