1. It is better to keep the entrance card well, because it is a through ticket with 3 days validity.
2. All the scenic spots referred above may ask for a comparative good physical condition.
Hiking level of each areas:
3. Bailong Elevator: the highest elevator in the world. 326 meters vertical elevator with 2 min from top to the bottom.
4. Monkeys in Golden Whip Stream & Huangshi Village: monkeys in these two places are spread everywhere. Be careful of them when you hold food on your hands, they may “rob” it by suddenly jumping in front of you.
5. Golden Stream Whip Hiking: About 2.5 hours hiking in level road. Prepare enough drinking water and food such as chocolate.
1. Long waiting time in high season: during the high tourism season, it will be a long line to take the cable car. Sometimes it may be 1 hour waiting.
2. Stairs are slippery so better to wear sport shoes. Dense fog around the mountain, so better to take a long-sleeve when climbing mountain and avoid meshy surface sneakers.
3. There are 99 bends on the Tongtian Avenue. While the shuttle bus is not serious shaking.
4. The staircase consisting of 999 steep steps that ascends to the Tianmen Mountain Cave which may need a comparative strong physical condition. If you feel not comfortable when climbing, stop to stick to the top.
5. Foggy days depressing: If you visit Tianmen Cave in foggy days, you may have no chance to see the Tianmen Cave clear.
|1. Weather: the good pictures of Zhangjiajie depend on the weather seriously. If you could not catch a great picture because of the weather, don’t be depressed of it. |
2. Corwded: most photographing platforms in scenic area are in a small room, be patient when the platform is crowded.
3. Safety: ensure you take photos in a safety place. Don't put yourself in a dangerous place for catching a unique picture.
4. Photographic Tools: it is easy to meet foggy days in the mountain, so keep your photographic tools away from the wet air.
|Huanglong Cave Sightseeing:|
Hiking Level: (Walking in the cave)
Hiking Duration: 2 hours
1. Long time in the cave: 2 hours in the cave totally. It is a comparative long time for most poeple. And the air inside the cave is not very well.
2. Stalactites in a little parts, not can be seen in the whole cave.
3. TCT not recommends this attraction if you have been to or plan to visit Reed Clute Cave in Guilin