Hangzhou East Railway Station
Basic Information of Hangzhou East Railway Station
Hangzhou East Railway Station
Tiancheng Road, Tiangan District, Hangzhou
18 platforms and 34 Lines
Subway Line No. 1, No.4(not opened yet)
The station was originally built in 1992. In 2010, it was shut off and began the reconstruction. On July 1, 2013, the new station was reopened. Hangzhou East Railway Station has a similar size with Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station design, both being the largest hubs in the country. Hangzhou East Railway Station is arrival-departure station of Nanjing-Hangzhou high-speed railway, Hangzhou-Ningbo high-speed railway, Shanghai-Hangzhou high-speed railway, Hangzhou-Changsha high-speed railway, Hangzhou-Huangshan high-speed railway.
Structure of Hangzhou East Railway Station
The total construction area of it is over 340,000 square meters. The station has a five-layer structure with 2 floors above the ground and 3 floors underground. The first floor above the ground is used for the arrival and departure of trains; the second floor above the ground is the waiting room; the first floor underground is the transfer hall, visitors can take a taxi here; underground second and third floor is used respectively for Metro Line 1 and Line 4, passengers can take the subway to leave the station.
The station has 15 platforms and 30 lines (3 platforms and 4 lines reserved for maglev), including 2 main tracks and 28 arrival-departure tracks. Currently, only Hangzhou East Railway Station and Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station have designed maglev line position. Platforms include 13 island-like platforms and two side platforms. The construction area of the station house is 155,600 square meters.
Bus: 33, k33, 358, B2, K108, k518 etc. are all available for you to go to visit Beijing in all directions.
Subway: No. 1 and No. 4 Subway Lines
Ferry: There are 3 water-bus terminals on the both sides of the Beijing Hangzhou canal. It is also good to have a boat tour if you like to.
► More transportation information: Hangzhou Transportation
► More Travel information: Hangzhou Travel Guide
- Dongzha VS Xizha in Wuzhen Ancient Water Town Hangzhou
- Where to See Tea Plantation in Hangzhou, China
- Where to Buy Authentic Longjing Tea in Hangzhou
- Where to Stay in Hangzhou
- Where is Yunhe Rice Terrace and How to Get to Yunhe Rice Terrace
- How to Get to Mt. Putuo from Hangzhou
- How to Get to Huangshan Mountain from Hangzhou
- How to Get to Nanxun Water Town from Hangzhou
- How to Get to Xitang Water Town from Hangzhou
- Flight from Hangzhou to Kunming
- How to get to Wuzhen Water Town from Hangzhou?
- Flight from Hangzhou to Guilin
- Hangzhou - Guilin Trains
- Travel from Hangzhou to Huangshan
- Hangzhou Must See
- Hangzhou Useful Numbers
- Hangzhou Transport
- Famous Landmarks in Hangzhou
- Hangzhou Tourism
- Best time to visit Hangzhou
- What to do in Hangzhou
- Best Places to visit in Hangzhou
- Hangzhou Climate & Weather
- Hangzhou Facts