What is the requirement of the photo?
The photo you submit must be passport-type and standard with the correct dimension and background color.
The Consulate and passport agency require passport type photo i.e. full face frontal, 2" x 2", with white or off-white background. You can obtain this type of photo anywhere that advertises "passport photo" service. If you print your own photo, it must be high resolution and needs to be printed on special photo paper. Cutout from personal photograph is not acceptable. Please glue or staple the photo to the application form.
Previous: How to Apply China Visa
- 1Hong Kong Visa & Entry Permit
- 2China 72 Hour Visa Free Policy
- 3China Tourist Visa for Travellers from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- 4China Visa Application Knowledge
- 5How to Apply China Visa
- 6Terms and Conditions of China Visa Invitation Letter
- 7When to apply my China visa? How long is a China Visa valid?
- 8How to extend my visa?
- 9Should I apply for another visa when I travel to Hong Kong?
- 10How to apply for Hong Kong Visa?
- 11When I lose my passport in China, what should I do?
Correlative Tips & FAQs