What is the requirement of the photo?
The photo you submit must be passport-type and standard with the correct dimension and background color.
The Consulate and passport agency require passport type photo i.e. full face frontal, 2" x 2", with white or off-white background. You can obtain this type of photo anywhere that advertises "passport photo" service. If you print your own photo, it must be high resolution and needs to be printed on special photo paper. Cutout from personal photograph is not acceptable. Please glue or staple the photo to the application form.
Previous: How to Apply China Visa
- 1About 72-hour Visa Free in Beijing and Shanghai
- 2China Tourist Visa for Travellers from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- 3China Visa Application Knowledge
- 4How to Apply China Visa
- 5Terms and Conditions of China Visa Invitation Letter
- 6When to apply my China visa? How long is a China Visa valid?
- 7How to extend my visa?
- 8Should I apply for another visa when I travel to Hong Kong?
- 9How to apply for Hong Kong Visa?
- 10When I lose my passport in China, what should I do?
Correlative Tips & FAQs