Small group tour to China from India
shelley chatterjee ( india ) June 14,2012
Janet Chan( TCT Sales Representative ) June 14,2012
Greetings from Janet, Top China Travel.
Thanks for your inquiry. I am pleased to help you planning 10 days tour to China in Oct. Would you mind to let me know:
1) Is this your first time to travel China?
2) Could you accept Chinese food? If not, you request for non-vegetarian food or vegetarian Indian food?
3) Which star hotel do you prefer to stay?
3* hotel like some local managed hotels or Holiday Inn Express
4* hotel like Holiday Inn, Best Western or other local managed hotels
5* hotel like Crowne Plaza or Hilton or etc.
4) Do you mind the location of hotel? Do you request centrally located hotels or downtown location is also fine for you?
5) If you don’t mind to arrive Beijing and depart from Shanghai? You need to take care of the international air fare by yourselves.
I am looking forwards to hearing from you soon.
Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
Have a question? Ask us here