Full Day Lantau Tour with Lunch & Skyrail
Duration: 7 Hours
Tour Type: Seat-in-Coach
Tour Code: TCT-Hong Kong-SIC-05
Price from: US$ 113
Lantau Island: Southern Lantau Island is one of the most remote and scenic areas of Hong Kong. About 230 islands belong to the territory of Hong Kong. The Big Buddha at Ngong Ping is one of the most distinctive landmarks on Hong Kong's largest island, Lantau. Take a train, bus or car from the airport to Kowloon or Hong Kong Island, and you'll quickly cross to Lantau, then follow its old northeast coastline before a suspension bridge plunges you into the city.
Full price of this tour (per person):US$ 113
1. SIC stands for Seat in Coach. Guests who participate our SIC tour will share bus and guide service with other clients. Our coach and guide will go from hotel to hotel to pick up guests who signed up the tour for the day. The pick up service in Shanghai would be different and upon requests). Please double check with us for the pick-up place when you decide to book the tour). Only English-Chinese speaking guide provided for SIC tour, our guide will take you to all the scenic spots as what listed in the itinerary. SIC tour is convenient and economic; it is a good choice for solo travelers and business clients.
2. The prices quoted here in US$ for per person are valid from March 1, 2013 to March 1, 2014. TCT reserves the right to adjust the prices of any portion of the tour due to the reasons beyond our control without prior notice.
3. The availabilities are subject to reconfirmed when an actual booking is being made.
4. Shopping is included during the SIC tour.
1.Hotel picking-up service and transfer from hotels to scenic spots by the air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. For Shanghai SIC Tour, clients need to get to the specified Boarding Place (such as Lobby of Hotel Sofitel Shanghai Hyland) by themselves to begin the tour. For Hong Kong SIC Tour, picking-up service is available for hotels in city area.
2. Entrance fees to scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Meals (Chinese lunch or dinner) served at local restaurant as shown in the itinerary.
4. Personal Travel insurance.
1. Sightseeing, service and any other meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Airfare or train tickets
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Hotel accommodation.
- SIC One Way Airport Transfer ( Price from:US$56 )
- Half Day Hong Kong Island Bus Tour ( Price from:US$59 )
- Hong Kong Big Bus Tour to Ocean Park ( Price from:US$84 )
- One Day Hong Kong Disneyland Coach Tour ( Price from:US$133 )
- One Day Macau Group Tour ( Price from:US$133 )
- Hong Kong Bauhinia Dinner Cruise ( Price from:US$97 )
- Hong Kong Victoria Harbour Night Cruise ( Price from:US$67 )
China Tour Search
Where to visit:
China Travel Advisor
Planning a trip? Ask us here